Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another SWTOR Legacy Complete

So I finished Chapter One on my Imperial Agent earlier this week which resulted in achieving my second SWTOR legacy.  My Imperial Agent continues to be a lot of fun to level as a Sniper, focused mostly on the Engineering tree.  I'm still primarily using Kaliyo as my questing companion.  She makes a decent tank and is able to soak up the damage long enough for me to get most of the bosses down.  I still don't have her as geared as I should, as I still need to grab an ear piece and implants for her.  I wish there were more of those types of things available on the GTN.

I'm also spending a little bit of time on each of my 6 other characters that I'm leveling, attempting to maximize the time spent leveling with rested xp.  So far that seems to be working fine.  Since I've found the end game content to be less than inspiring, I'm not necessarily in any big rush to get any of these last 7 toons to max level.  Right now, a lot of the interest for me in SWTOR is in the leveling process itself.

I've also done a little bit of PvP on my level 50 Trooper, which has been fun.  It seems like SWTOR is either going to need to do some server consolidation, or is going to have to get cross server warzones introduced sooner rather than later.  Nothing kills interest in end game like 30-60 minute queues for the same four warzones.

So right now, on my Imperial Agent, I'm working my way through the bonus series on Nar Shadaa - somethingg I skipped completely on my Republic Trooper - before beginning Chapter Two.  The Nar Shadaa bonus quests have been really good so far, including a couple of decent Heroic quests as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment