Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Close to Finished with KOTET

I just finished the palace puzzle portion of Chapter VI of KOTET, and I am definitely ready to be finished with this particular stream of content.  I'm remembering that this is a large part of the reason that I stopped playing SWTOR the last time.  Advancing through this content just feels like small amounts of fighting in between long movie clips.

The dialogue and choices make for some fun, but I'm not sure they make a huge difference anyway.

I'm much more curious to see what the actual Onslaught content looks like once I get there, and then see how challenging it is to gear up.

I'll also be pushing my Smuggler to 75 after I finish with the Jedi Guardian.

Beyond that, I've been working a bit on the last 3 characters that haven't finished their class story line.  The Marauder has made the most progress so far and should be finishing Chapter 1 shortly.  As I've unlocked more abilities and figured out a better rotation, that class is definitely working better for me now.  I've also been working a little bit on the Bounty Hunter and on the Jedi Shadow while I let rested xp accumulate on the Marauder, so they've made some progress as well.

I'm still debating on crew skills.  I've set it up so that I have at least one of each crafting skill, but I'm debating whether it is really worthwhile to work on leveling all of those up.  The upside is that with my legacy storage, I can very easily using mats I've gathered across all my toons to level these crafting professions.  It'll just take some time to set up.  It would be nice to be in a position to outfit all my alts in decent gear once they hit max level.  

There is, of course, a spreadsheet that has been established to help track this.

That's it for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment