Monday, January 30, 2012

Leveling Through Balmora

I've been able to make a lot more progress on my Imperial Agent, getting her from level 12 to level 20. She's almost completely through Balmora, just have a few annoying giant bugs to deal with and then I'll be out of there (I think)

Interestingly enough, I thought the general quests in Balmora were better than the class quest line for Imperial Agent at least. The class quest series didn't have a whole lot to it and was pretty short, but helping the Empire repel a Republic backed resistance movement and exposing the involvement of the Republic was really interesting.

I've continued to find Sniper pretty good for leveling. As I've progress, I've been able to pick up some talents that have been more focused on survivability and have also picked up more gear for my companion that have helped improve her survivability as well.

On the Republic side, I've been focused on my Imperial Trooper. He's sitting at level 14 and I feel like is almost complete with the Coruscant quest chain. It'll be interesting to see the Republic side of Balmora if in fact that's where I'm heading next. The Republic home planet quests have been a lot more interesting for me than the ones on Dromund Kaas. The idea of a planet devastated by a Sith attack and having to help address some of the ramifications in terms of gangs that have developed, infrastructure problems and political issues has been kind of fun.

I had picked up Slicing as a Crew Skill on my Trooper and I'm just curious though why people are leaving their safes in the street all over the planet? Not really the best place to store a safe full of credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment