Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fast Progress on Leveling

I'm continuing to make really strong progress with my Jedi Guardian.  He's working his way though Voss and is sitting at level 45.  So far, I'm finding that just doing the class story line quests and maybe a handful of the planet storyline quests is more than enough to keep me on track.

I've really been enjoying the Jedi storyline so far.  I may get tired of the cutscene thing after a while, but at least at the moment, I really appreciate the new content and the way things fit together.  It also feels much more cohesive with being able to limit the quests that you're doing while leveling.  Not as much running around on random tasks.

It appears that in the course of sitting around for 4 years since the last time I played, a couple of my characters managed to lose their class story-line thread.  So far, it's happened on my Sith Inquisitor, but from what I've read on the forums, it sounds like I can expect that to be the case on one or two more.  I've wandered all over trying to pick it back up with no success.  I put in a ticket last Saturday but so far have not gotten any response.  The good news is that the character involved was very low level (around 11), so it's not a big deal for me to start another and quickly catch him up.  It is a bit disappointing to have a ticket sitting out there that long with no answer though.

My current plan is to play this Jedi straight through to current max level, then go back and work on finishing up other story lines.  My Imperial Agent would likely be next because that character is sitting around level 35 or so, so not far to go.

In any case, it's providing a nice break from Warcraft while I wait for their next new expansion, expected around the same time as transporter and hyperspace technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment