Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tatooine adventures

I've managed to make it to Tatooine on both my Imperial Agent and my Republic Trooper at this point. Both have hit 25 and have purchased their first speeders. To me, it seems incredibly unfair that my Trooper is hitting Tatooine with four companions in tow, while my Imperial Agent only has two.

Of course, the downside is, now I can't decide which companion to use for leveling with the Trooper, and I have no such decision to make on the agent. After submitting several tickets, I never did get an answer from Bioware / EA customer service about not being able to see Tatooine on my galaxy map on my laptop. I was able to log on from the desktop at home once I got home from traveling, and it showed up just fine on the desktop. I must say, I'm very disappointed in the customer service from Bioware / EA. I was expecting better. All the tickets are just sitting there listed as "Open" with no response at all.

I'm continuing to enjoy both characters a great deal. At this point, the class questline for the Trooper seems a bit better, but they've both been a lot of fun. I'm also debating between companions on the Trooper at this point. I've picked up the tanking robot, but strangely enough, he seems to take a lot more damage than good old dependable Aric. Aric doesn't hold aggro as well, but you're not holding aggro at all if you're dead. So I might give the healer a try for a bit to see how that is, and then stick with Aric.

At some point, I need to just focus on one of these and drive them to completion, but so far, it's working OK switching back and forth between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment