Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Questing Through Alderaan

I've just started my Trooper Commando on making his way through the quests on Alderaan and two quick observations.

First, why do so many damn mobs on Alderaan have to be elite. It's a good thing you get an on-the spot rez versus a corpse run, because I tend to die way too much while leveling on this game. It wouldn't be quite as bad, but my supposed tanking companion is apparently made of tissue paper. WTB Hunter Bear. PST with offer. My dps companion is much more effective at taking things down, but then I'm the one that has to do the tanking.

Second observation on Alderaan is that after meeting the actual people of Alderaan now, I'm no longer sorry that Darth Vader blew the place up. What a bunch of a-holes. I now totally understand. I'm sure Vader just vacationed there at some point and was treated like crap by some petty so called royal Duke or something. Power up the Death Star boys!

I'd like to get at least one toon to max level sooner rather than later, so I'm focusing more on my Trooper these days, rather than co-leveling with my Imperial Agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment