Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ding! First Level 50

So I finally managed to get my Republic Trooper to Level 50.  My total played time to 50 was 6 days, 5 hours.  This wasn't a straight hard core play through as this was obviously the first toon that I've leveled, and I also managed to max out all 3 of my crew skills while leveling.  I also spent a fair amount of time at the Galactic Trade Network getting rid of some of the excess materials that I generated by doing so.

So I have to believe a much faster played time should be possible, but we'll see.  From an endgame standpoint, I've been doing some PvP since without a group finder in game yet, that really works the best with my schedule.  So far, I've managed to get up to Valor Rank 14, and am close to having my first piece of Battlemaster gear.

My plan is to finish leveling my Imperial Agent next to see the Empire side of things, then go back to working on my Jedi Knight on the Republic side.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the story of the Trooper! When I was playing it, (I was a dedicated solo player, by the way. LOL!) I waited to get my first companion before trying the Heroic missions on Ord Mantell. You know, to complete the missions, I needed a group first. I haven’t yet tried the Smuggler and the Agent, but I’ve heard that they have some great storylines.

    - Fredric Falconer

    ReplyDelete