Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Final Push to 50

So I'm now on the last planet on my Republic Trooper - Corellia.  I'm still finding the switch to a Gunnery spec, using Elara as a healer companion is working extremely well.  I've also almost finished leveling all of my crew skills.  Both Armormech and Underworld Trading are maxed, and Scavenging is at 390/400.  I've been a little disappointed with Armormech as a crew skill.   I haven't really found any benefit to it while leveling at this point, although I'm guessing some of the higher level gear that I can now craft might be helpful if I start doing more flashpoints and operations at end-game.

However, if you're interested in a crew skill that will be helpful to you while leveling, Armormech probably isn't it.

The levels seem to take a long time to complete in the high 40's, although I don't know how much of that is because I've been spending a fair amount of time finishing up my crew skills as well as working the Galactic Trade Network to sell of a lot of raw materials that I've collected while leveling.  From 46 to 47 took about 5 hours and from 47 to 48 took about 6 hours.  At this point, I'm at 5 days, 21 hours to 48.

On the Empire side, I recently hit 30 on my Imperial Agent.  She's continuing to level with a Sniper / Engineering spec which is working quite well.  It's lots of fun blowing stuff up!

Her played time to 30 was 2 days, 7 hours, so she seems to be progressing a little bit faster than the trooper.  I'm leveling Armstech with her instead of Armormech, but again, it doesn't seem too helpful, at least so far.

As soon as the Trooper is done, I'm going to push to finish the Imperial Agent and will then probably just alternate between factions.

No comments:

Post a Comment